Wednesday 1 February 2012

Fresh air: Five 2 Nine

Canoeing is a very very important part of my life. It's one of those things that maybe doesn't look so important as long as you're able to go down on the river and paddle. But once you cannot choose doing it... then you really miss it. I've being now for a few days in a rush due to my absolutely boring alien office job. I was feeling like inmerse in a Dilbert comic strip, but with no final joke.

But I just got back to myself later this evening when, thanks to Rob from Sportscene, I discovered an amazing web called Five 2 Nine, based in Canada. It has a powerful design, simple and effective. But the most important thing: extreme canoeing simply slaps your face from the very start and tells you "hey, man, breathe this feeling". I was drowning and they brought me the oxygen bottle.

Maybe all this s**t I've written sounds weird (and probably it is...), but you will realize what I mean when you check this impressive video teaser. Check their webpage, it's worth the click.


reIMAGINED from Five2Nine on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment